wondering how to fulfill your fudge needs? well this fudge is absolutely the best answer for you! it comes together so fast, its easy to make and awesome for customization!Jump to Recipe
Fudge is an all-season treat for every person in whatever age. its easy to make and so delicious. having some extra chocolate hanging around your kitchen? lets make a fudge!
but before starting to make it, here are some important facts:
What kind of fudge should i make?
- Simple or with a twist? that totally depends on you. with knowing the base, you can almost add anything you like. from different extracts to variety of nuts for textures.
- You could also add some peanut or any nut butter for a different taste.
- Dried fruit is also a great choice for topping the fudge.
What type of chocolate should i use?
- The type of chocolate doesn’t really effects the texture, but its mainly on the taste. try to use a combination of bitter-sweet and semi-sweet chocolate since the condensed milk is already sweet enough.
- Try to use high quality chocolate, which in this case i used Sephra Premium Chocolate , although you could use chocolate chips or just finely chop the chocolate bars.
Can i make white fudge?
- Yes absolutely! just use high quality white chocolate, like Sephra Belgian White Chocolates, (not white candy melt since it’s not actually chocolate) and you’ll be fine.
- In that case, you are also free to use food coloring.
- Just remember to use jell or any other oil-based food coloring while mixing it with chocolate. otherwise, using water based colors will ruin the chocolates structure.
you can make this fudge on a low heat with a pot or in microwave but with short blasts and mixing in between until the chocolate is fully melted. it is important to keep the heat as low as possible to prevent the chocolate from burning. although, by using high quality chocolates like Sephra Belgian Chocolate you can prevent the burning since its pure and will melt more evenly.
Only 2 ingredients chocolate fudge recipe
- 4 cups Chocolate use 2 cup semi sweet, 2 cup bitter sweet, or change it as desired
- 700 Grams Condensed milk 2 Cans
- Before everything, line your baking dish ( 9 x 9 inch ) with parchment paper or plastic, a little higher to make a lift.
- Add chopped chocolates and condensed milk in a pot or a bowl if using microwave.
- keep stirring until the mixture is smooth and the chocolate is melted.
- instantly add the mixture to the bowl, cover it with a wrap and put it in fridge or freezer until its solid but not rock hard so you can chop it.
- remove the fudge from the bowl using the lift, then cut it in to desired size and serve!
- You can store these fudge in a sealed container at fridge or on the counter if its cold enough for about 2 weeks.
- Mix the fudge with any kind of nuts, dried fruit, chopped candies…etc.
- Top your fudge with sprinkles or any other designs that you like.
- You can add a little salt or vanilla, or even coffee powder to boost the taste.